Fines & Fees
Click here for information on paying your fines and fees online.
Fines are charged for all overdue materials.
- For item charges, see the Loan of Materials page.
- A “No Pick-Up Fee” of $1.00 will be charged per item for materials held by request but not picked up or cancelled within four (4) days. This policy ensures equitable access to library materials by all patrons. A waiver may be arranged in advance for special circumstances, such as a patron's vacation time.
Overdue items returned in the book deposit box are subject to the amount of the fine incurred.
Fines are not charged for days that the library is closed.
- Fines on each item will not exceed the current replacement cost of the item.
- An overdue fine of $.25 per day is charged for each item borrowed through interlibrary loan. (See “Interlibrary Loan Policy” for other fees.)
- Fines may be paid in-person, or with a credit card over the phone or through a secure online form.