We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
- Determine your fines by visiting our Online Catalog. Click My Account at the top of the page, then enter your Library Card Number in the User ID field, and your PIN. If you have any fines, they will be listed under Checkouts and Holds on the right side of the page. For help with logging in, visit the How to Logon to Your Account page.
- Make note of the amount listed next to Total Due
Note: Any items that are overdue will not have fines associated with them until those items are returned. In order to borrow materials from the library, your total fines must be below $5.
- Click the button that says "Click here to Pay Online"
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book to ensure delivery of the confirmation message. This will make sure that your confirmation message is not filtered by any spam filters you may have.
- Enter all information on this Secure page. When entering the amount, be sure to enter values for the dollars and cents. (For example: 1.00 or 3.50 or 3.00)
- Under "Shipping Information", click in the "Same as Billing" box if there are no changes.
- Click on Process Order button. Do not click more than once!
- Please allow two business days for processing. After you have submitted your payment, you will be given the option to print a receipt. Please bring this receipt with you if you would like to check out materials before two business days have passed.